Weekend Vibes, Edition No. 299: How’d I Get this Hallelujah?
My Latest Snag: Our Christmas Dresses!
I went hard on tartan for mini and I this Christmas! I snagged this just-launched dress for myself (will be delivered by December 20th) and am obsessing over this adorable tartan dress I bought for mini. (Last time I checked, the site was still honoring a sitewide 40% off with code MERRY). I love both the style I went with and the long-sleeved variation. Now I need micro’s outfit. I’m contemplating a sweater like this with navy corduroys? Or maybe go all out with black watch trousers? I can’t decide! I am really stuck with him on the formal occasions since he’s outgrown jon-jons and I’m mourning that. Ha.
This Week’s Most Popular: Winter and Holiday Finds.
1. COZY HEATHERED OATMEAL CROPPED WIDE-LEG CULOTTES IN A HIGH-RISE FIT
2. TONIEBOX AUDIO TOY THAT PLAYS ANYTHING FROM BEDTIME STORIES TO EDUCATIONAL CONTENT — WE LOVE OURS
3. DURABLE CANVAS ZIPPER POUCH WITH HANDLE WITH CUSTOMIZABLE EMBROIDERY — PERFECT FOR ORGANIZATION OR TRAVEL!
4. POSITIVITY BOOSTING DAILY MINDFULNESS CARD SET FOR LITTLES
5. BLACK TULLE SWEETHEART NECKLINE TOP WITH INTRICATE PLEATING AND RUFFLE DETAILS THAT IS SURE TO BE A HEAD-TURNER AT ANY EVENT
6. CROPPED CHUNKY CABLE KNIT SWEATER WITH RIBBED TRIM AND CHIC EMBEDDED PEARLS THROUGHOUT
7. RETRO-INSPIRED NYLON AND SUEDE NEUTRAL TONED SNEAKERS
8. BRILLIANT ZIRCONIA STUD EARRINGS WITH 14K SOLID GOLD POSTS IN A SILVER FINISH
9. DUSTY ROSE STRIPED LONG-SHORT PAJAMA SET MADE FROM ULTRA-COMFORTABLE ORGANIC PIMA COTTON
10. LIGHT BLUE KEYCHAIN-FRIENDLY DISCREET PERSONAL SAFETY ALARM
11. PASTEL MINT GREEN PORTABLE HANDHELD IRON AND STEAMER — THIS EASY-TO-USE PRODUCT WILL MAKE KEEPING YOUR CLOTHES WRINKLE-FREE HASSLE-FREE
12. CANISTER OF SANTA’S REINDEER FAVORITE TREAT: CHOCOLATE-COVERED OATMEAL BITES
13. WOOL BLEND CREWNECK CARDIGAN IN A CREAMY IVORY CABLE KNIT WITH STUNNING CRYSTAL STATEMENT BUTTONS — ORDERED FOR MYSELF
14. 1000-PIECE VINTAGE-STYLE JIGSAW PUZZLE CANISTER OF ADORABLE DOG PICTURES — A GREAT GIFT FOR FAMILY FUN OVER THE HOLIDAYS!
15. BLACK SUEDE BOOTIES WITH CONTRASTING BLOCK HEELS AND SHERPA ACCENTS THROUGHOUT — SUCH A CHIC COLD WEATHER EVERYDAY BOOT!
16. FIFTEEN-INCH TABLETOP GREEN MOSSY DECORATIVE TREE WITH BATTERY-POWERED LIGHTS EMBEDDED
Weekend Musings: How’d I Get this Hallelujah?
Earlier this week, Fleetwood Mac’s singer/songwriter/keyboardist Christine Vie passed away. I was moved by Stevie Nicks’ post about her death, written by hand on a legal pad, and posted to Instagram:
There is so much that tugs at the heart in this. Stevie is no stranger to loss — I did a deep dive on my favorite Fleetwood Mac song, “Gypsy,” only to discover that it was written in part in response to the death of a close girlfriend decades ago. I was surprised that she chose to use lyrics from another band (Haim) to commemorate the loss, too, but the tone they set is moving, expressing gratitude and also a quiet insistence that the dead are very much with us.
+Somehow this 26-piece tupperware set is only $8?! It’s $26 everywhere else. Great for holiday festivities/gifting — not so precious you’ll worry if you don’t get it back. Generally, though, I can’t recommend snapware enough for food storage. It never warps or looks cloudy, keeps a really nice seal, etc.
+This maxi length sweater skirt is so chic.
+Obsessing over this long tweed jacket.
+Found some Nike daybreaks in a great colorway on sale for 40% off!
+Totally obsessed with this new sweater silhouette from Jenni Kayne.
+How fab is this under-$100 quatrefoil-top side table?!
+This metallic dress is the perfect lowkey way to bring in the holiday. Would work with bump/postpartum.
+Along similar lines (e.g. lowkey festive), love this tuxedo blazer paired with dark jeans.
+Cute striped sweater.
+Ended up buying this sweatsuit set in the navy!
The post Weekend Vibes, Edition No. 299: How’d I Get this Hallelujah? appeared first on Magpie by Jen Shoop.