Year in Review: 2019
Wow! Being away for New Years sure makes you all confused at what year it is lol. I think we celebrated like three different time zone NYE parties but I have a general idea of what decade I'm in now! This was meant to go up the week before last but I really didn't open my computer outside of one day to get some work done -- it was amazing! So I thought no one would mind if we wrapped up 2019 a little later than planned.
I do this every year and it's fun to look back and see. So, with that, here is my Year in Review: 2019!
- Mott and Bow jeans-- I had a pair of Mott and Bow jeans from 2018 but we're specifically talking about the pair I got this year. They have been my everything! My go-to, all-time favorite jeans ever.
- Charlotte Tilbury Pilow Talk Lipgloss-- I picked this up as a set from the Nordstrom Sale and found I loved it so much, I wore it for my engagement photos andmy wedding (plus a ton of other times too).
- Dyson Airwrap-- A late addition to the year, but I absolutely lovemy airwrap. It's way too expensive but if you have the funds to get it, I promise you'll love it! I was able to snag mine at 20% off during a Sephora sale and haven't seen it go on sale since. If I ever do, I'll keep you updated!
- 3-in-1 Avocado Slicer-- More on the random side, but I got this for Christmas last year and it's easily one of my favorite kitchen items ever. It's brilliant and affordable and I cannot say enough good things about it. If you cut an avocado slicer just oncethis year, it's worth it!
- Hanging jewelry organizer-- I have long struggled with organizing my large statement earrings for yearsand I finally found this one that works so well! The pockets are large so your earrings fit, they're also clear so you can look at a glance for what you want, it takes up a small amount of space and it's affordable!
- Prose(link will get you $10 off) -- I think Prose has possibly changed my life the most this year (in terms of a completely new brand changing my day-to-day). I'm now been using their shampoo + conditioner, dry shampoo, and brushes. To overhaul threecategories that I've used for most of my life in one year is kind of a big deal!
- Equilibria(15% off with code "coveringbases"-- This comes in a close second to Prose. Something very new to me as of 2019, but again something that had really changed the way I live my life. Between my anxiety and stress (and cramps!) this has been a true lifesaver.
- Rent the Runway(link will get you $200 off your first two months of unlimited)-- I've been using Rent the Runway for years and Unlimited since last year BUT it has gone to a new level in 2019! I find that some of my favorite items in my closet are either rented or bought fromRent the Runway. That's a big deal! Unsure if it was more them or me, but their clothes have been killing it.
- Dudley Stephens(link will get you $25 off your first purchase)-- Again, this obsession started at the end of last year(?) but has quickly become an obsession in 2019. I've found myself reaching for their fleeces more and more getting dressed. Plus they keep coming out with some killerstyles and colors that have gotten me all heart eyes.
- Classpass(link will save you $40 on your first month, making it free!-- This was again a 2018 that then turned into a big 2019 thing. I loved trying out different classes in the city to see what I liked (and what I didn't) without signing up for any kind of commitment.
- 16% YoY Blog Traffic Growth
- 239 blog posts
- 286 Instagram posts
- 3.33% Average Engagement // 7.1MM Impressions on Instagram
- We gained over 9K followers this year!!