Skip to content
It's around this time of year that I am really itching for some warmer weather. While I certainly can't complain about the winter, I'm ready to feel the sun actually work it's magic and provide a little warmth. We still have a few months left, but we do have a warmer getaway planned for March so hopefully some of these pretties will make their way to my closet!
- We are signing Sophia up for swim lessons and Gary and I will be trading off who gets in the water with her. Target has some really great one pieces - love this one and this one.
- I have the hardest time traveling with my jewelry and this organizer is an all in one for necklaces, rings, earrings and little odds and ends!
- I absolutely love this thermal top from free people - the design is pretty funky and just different! It's long sleeved weather for us here until sometimes May!
Wrap style jersey dresses are so versatile. You can wear it with a denim jacket for the day while sight seeing and then put on a leather jacket and throw on some heels for a date night look!
- I live in my chambray top and I love the look of chambray dresses! They are so easy to throw on and go and I like the look with sandals or more sensible walking shoes! This particular one comes in 5 different denim styles.
- How great is this short sleeve midi dress?! It comes in a wide color range, but I can totally see it being so versatile, especially for trips coming up! Also, it has pockets - WINNING!
- I have one pair of nice sunglasses and the rest are sort cheapies that still look really nice. I get one pair every summer or spring and wear to death! Love these Celine dupes for $12.99!
- This is a total splurge, but I've had my eye on this small leather crossbody from Louis Vuitton for a few months now and I love that not a lot of people have it! May have to be a purchase while we're away!
I love that so many of these can work now and later as it really warms up! Are you keeping a running list of wish list items?
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection