Amazon Finds: June 2021.
A few items I’ve recently discovered…
01. // How chic is this $17 velvet jewelry travel organizer?! So chic and in such great colors! A nice compact size — would be great for even bringing to stow jewelry while working at the gym, or for the occasion where you want to take off your rings/bracelets at the desk at work (which I always did).
02. // This hand-smocked and embroidered dress is under $40 and heirloom-looking!
03. // Was just thinking it might be fun to buy a few of these cheerily-colored corkscrews to bundle with a bottle of wine when stopping by a friend’s home or invited over for dinner.
04. // Still can’t believe the price on this adorable straw-and-pearl bag — under $50!
05. // Poor little man got the worst blisters during our family portrait, and I bought him these fun monster-printed bandaids to help. He is in love with them! Other patterns available, too.
07. // Such a good scent for summer, and so beautifully packaged — just gave this as a hostess gift!
09. // I just love the packaging of this sparkling water. Counts for a tabletop decor IMO if displayed in a big silver or clear ice bucket!
12. // Lacoste polos for toddlers — I have had such good luck finding micro Lacoste polos for at or under $32 on Amazon. Just keep checking back; some days, they are crazy discounted!
13. // My favorite tiny tupperware for children’s leftovers and snacks. I mainly use these for diced fruit/veg when on the go, but also perfect for stowing a leftover chicken nugget or two!
A few other items not displayed above worth a mention…
THICK-FRAME BLUE LIGHT GLASSES…WHY NOT HAVE FUN?!
MY FAVORITE CUTTING BOARD — THIS SPECIFIC SMALL SIZE IS IN NEAR-CONSTANT USE IN OUR HOME; PERFECT FOR SLICING FRUIT/GARNISH, MAKING SANDWICHES, ETC.
P.S. So grateful for an easy kind of love.
P.P.S. The perennial quest for the present moment.
P.P.P.S. Do you consider yourself creative?