A few items I’ve recently discovered…
01. // How chic is this $17 velvet jewelry travel organizer?! So chic and in such great colors! A nice compact size — would be great for even bringing to stow jewelry while working at the gym, or for the occasion where you want to take off your rings/bracelets at the desk at work (which I always did).
02. // This hand-smocked and embroidered dress is under $40 and heirloom-looking!
03. // Was just thinking it might be fun to buy a few of these cheerily-colored corkscrews to bundle with a bottle of wine when stopping by a friend’s home or invited over for dinner.
04. // Still can’t believe the price on this adorable straw-and-pearl bag — under $50!
05. // Poor little man got the worst blisters during our family portrait, and I bought him these fun monster-printed bandaids to help. He is in love with them! Other patterns available, too.
06. // An unexpected and fun grosgrain ribbon for tying off little packages of summer treats. (Imagine wrapped around the wine with one of the aforementioned corkscrews tucked in!)
07. // Such a good scent for summer, and so beautifully packaged — just gave this as a hostess gift!
08. // Roxanne Assouline-spirited bangle set! Fun to pair with a white dress and patterned sandals, or to play up a boldly patterned one.
09. // I just love the packaging of this sparkling water. Counts for a tabletop decor IMO if displayed in a big silver or clear ice bucket!
10. // Clear train case with pretty scallop trim. Never underestimate the utility of clear pouches when traveling. (More pouches for organization and travel here!)
11. // My favorite spray sunscreen for the entire family.
12. // Lacoste polos for toddlers — I have had such good luck finding micro Lacoste polos for at or under $32 on Amazon. Just keep checking back; some days, they are crazy discounted!
13. // My favorite tiny tupperware for children’s leftovers and snacks. I mainly use these for diced fruit/veg when on the go, but also perfect for stowing a leftover chicken nugget or two!
A few other items not displayed above worth a mention…
THICK-FRAME BLUE LIGHT GLASSES…WHY NOT HAVE FUN?!
HOBNAIL PLANTER POTS AT A GREAT PRICE
A NEW INTERIOR DESIGN BOOK
UNFUSSY WHITE RASH GUARD FOR A LITTLE ONE FOR UNDER $20
MY NEW $30 BLOCKPRINT COVERUP/DRESS
MY FAVORITE CUTTING BOARD — THIS SPECIFIC SMALL SIZE IS IN NEAR-CONSTANT USE IN OUR HOME; PERFECT FOR SLICING FRUIT/GARNISH, MAKING SANDWICHES, ETC.
MINI’S FUN NEW GOGGLES
HAVE BEEN LOVING THIS BODY WASH SCENT THIS SUMMER!
P.S. So grateful for an easy kind of love.
P.P.S. The perennial quest for the present moment.
P.P.P.S. Do you consider yourself creative?
The post Amazon Finds: June 2021. appeared first on The Fashion Magpie.
#Home #HomeCare #Organization #Bags #Accessories