10 Incredible Graduation Gifts for Girls
Graduation Gifts for Girls
Girls are so much more fun to buy for than the guys! There is so much cute stuff to choose from that I had a hard time narrowing down the list to only 10 items. This list of 10 Incredible Graduation Gifts for Girls contains fun ideas that they will love and definitely use.
More Graduation Gift Ideas:
Graduation Gifts for Girls
This post contains affiliate links. If you click on a link and make a purchase, I will receive (at no additional cost to you) a small commission, which helps pay for this blog. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
- My daughter loves her subscription to Fab, Fit, Fun. It is a quarterly subscription box that contains full size beauty products and other goodies. The spring box is amazing and would be a special present for any graduate. Sending a subscription for the whole year would bless the graduate every quarter. Getting mail and care packages in college is exciting. Use code FLOWERS for $10 off your spring box at FabFitFun.
2. Nice toiletries are expensive. Having something that smells and feels good in the dorm shower will help her feel more at home. Including body wash, shampoo, or lotions is a great addition to a gift basket. Hot brands are Philosophy, Fresh, and Origins.
3. No college girl should be without a set of Apple Air Pods.
4. These pin boards from Minted are the cutest I have ever seen. You choose the fabric and size. There is one for every taste and space.
6. Add a great piece of jewelry to go in her jewelry organizer. Kendra Scott earrings, necklaces, and bracelets are hot. Extra points for choosing something in her new school colors.
8. Canisters filled with her favorite treats will be a sustaining treat.
9. Every college girl has to have at least one dry erase board for reminders and messages to her roommate and friends.
10. Lounge pants are the dorm attire of choice – the cuter and more comfortable the better.
It is easy to give cash, but something more personable will be celebrated by the graduate and the graduate's parents. The graduate will have a useful gift and the parents won't be left wondering what happened to all that cash when it is time to shop for her dorm room. What are your ideas for graduation gifts?
Need more ideas?
Join the Community
Join the Almost Empty Nest Community and receive FREE ACCESS to the Almost Empty Nest Printables Library. The Printables Library includes every printable on Almost Empty Nest - A Year of Care Package Printables, Gift Tags, College Preparation Checklists, Additional Care Package Printables (Birthday, March Madness, the Super Bowl), Bible Verse printables and more.
If your prefer not to join, you may purchase the printables through the same link above.